Friday, September 28, 2007

Pictures from the Waterway 5k

I wanted to post these while the race wasn't too far in the past. I'm planning on posting more house pictures on the www.historic-hertford.com site in the next day or so...and possibly beginning the three next phases. I'm going to list people by surnames so they can be tied together with the homes and businesses, and I'm going to post inputs for local churches, and graveyards. I know that having accurate records of a graveyard can be of great help to folks who do genealogy. We will accompany both with pictures and as much information as possible...

Soon I'll be getting more people involved, also, and things will start growing with greater speed. Anyway...here are the pictures. Me first, then Billy, and then Stephanie...I came in last in my age group - but I expect to do better in the Hertford race on the 27th of October.







Onward!

No comments: