Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Posts on Writing & Characterization

Just a note ... over at my personal journal, Macabre Ink I have been posting articles on characterization in writing, among many other things. Trish has created a font you can download and use to create crochet patterns on your computer Patricia Lee Macomber's Site

More book news to follow soon, as well as some pictures of the Hertford Fireworks. Also over at Macabre Ink you can find the continuation of the story of our Perquimans River turtle, Tommy / Thomasina - who we returned to the wild last weekend down at Missing Mill Park.

I've been running again. If you live in or around Hertford and see a tall bald guy with tattoos running about 6:15 in the morning, that's me. I head out through the graveyard on King St., around the high school, out toward 17 and then back again, rounding the corner down at Grubb St. and heading back up through town. This morning I did about 3 miles.

Enough for now.

-DNW

No comments: