Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a quick Update Post

I have several new books coming out this year, and my collection "Defining Moments," which contained the first story set in fictional "Old Mill, NC" is nominated for the HWA's Bram Stoker Award - as is my short story "The Gentle Brush of Wings," and the writing site I'm part admin of Storytellers Unplugged

I'm doing a lot of updates and posts over at my main blog, Macabre Ink - if you are so inclined, stop by. I'll try to get through here more often and do some local updates! One update is that my novella "The Not Quite Right Reverend Cletus J. Diggs & The Currently Accepted Habits of Nature" is due this spring from Bad Moon Books - and it's ALSO set in "Old Mill," which is loosely based on a mix of Hertford and a few even smaller towns.

More info when it's available.

David

No comments: